Re: [Fwd: Re: Installation hangover - a plea !!!]

Vitaly,

So far.....
7.0 Data Window shows exactly what is in Downloader.
4 digit decimals in datasheet/4 digit decimals in Data Window.
2 digit decimals in datasheet/2 digit decimals in Data Window.

I have not seen 7.0 Data Window round up yet, but I have not watched it as often as I watched 6.52.  For
whatever reason,
6.52 did have this rounding annoyance, 5.11 didn't.   Each time I loaded 6.52, which could be numerous
times a day,  it was
anybodys guess as to whether or not Data Window would display rounded values.  Hopefully that is now
history.

Regards,
Ken