Re: [Fwd: Re: Installation hangover - a plea !!!]

Gary,

There is nothing in your reasoning that I would disagree with. My confusion came from an inability
to see why for MS 5.11 it was so easy to show (correctly!) all 4 decimal places in Data Window
whereas in MS 6.52 the subtleties of binary-decimal conversion became so much all powerful that when
I look at Data Window, it leaves me guessing if my data feed is OK.

Appreciate your comment, but still confused.

Vitaly