Re: Increasing the MetaStock(R) Formula Language with MetaStock 7

Walter,

I read with interest what you have written.  In past posts you have
expounded upon market inefficiencies.  Would you please elaborate.  Are you
defining inefficiences by fundamentals? Price patterns?  How do you, as a
trader, determine when a market, sector, stock, any tradable or group of
tradables is inefficient.  If you prefer, e-mail me direct at
altag@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

> From: Walter Lake <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Increasing the MetaStock(R) Formula Language with MetaStock
7
> Date: Friday, November 05, 1999 8:47 AM
>
> Hi Daniel and others
>
> You wrote "... the average full-time trader wants to make money ..."
>
> The questions arises, does studying TA, developing systems, learning
Elliot