Re: ms.65form.dta to text

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions.  I found the generic text printer and
saved the file as .prn.  Beautiful!  Beats the heck out of cut and paste.<g>  I
will take a quick look for missing and previously deleted indicator ghosts, but
since I have nearly 1000 "indicators", I think I'll just roll the dice and
assume everything is A-OK. :-)   For what it's worth, for trading I only use
one, sometimes two.  It's like a junk yard in here!

Thanks again,
Ken