From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Al Taglavore
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 11:54 AM
To: MetaStock List Group
Subject: Equis 6.52 Y2k offer

I will have to go with the 6.52 ver if I am to stay with the MetaStock
program because of the Y2K statement that Equis has issued.  Would it be
advantaneous to accept the $10 CD upgrade only, or would it be worth the
dollars to buy the program with the manual?

I use MS strictly for the charting abilities and am not heavy into
indicators, etc.  Could anyone that has accepted the $10 offer advise as to
any difficulties in installation and conversion of data into the new
Downloader?

I presently use MetaStock ver 5.11 and Downloader ver 4.11.  My data
collection and conversion is handles by Quotes Plus 2.  I presently have
absolutely no problems.

Thanks,

Al Taglavore