Equis Support Please Respond...

It seems only fair that we subscribers after pre-paying for the entire year
should recieve our quotes in a timely fashion as "contracted"!!! It is quite
apparent that the system was down for  more than 24 hours without  any posting
of what exactly is going on. Due consideration would be very much be
appreciated. Can someone  from Equis please respond to this particular matter.

                                           Thank You,
                                                               Winthorpe
Where does one notify Reuters in regards to complaining? Can we possibly have
their phone number to verbally speak to a live person?