Re: MetaStock ListServ Posting Delay

I have also seen this on another list where I saw a response to my post
hours before my post showed up in my mailbox. The only explanation I can
come up with is that there may be periods where the listserv is dribbling
out a given post to its subscribers over a period of several hours, so that
someone has an opportunity to view a post, reply to it, and have that reply
reach the originator of the subject before the originator sees his own post.