Re: Re:Bill Williams Indicator Encoding

Thanks for the codes Gary.  Even though I didn't ask for them I decided to
take a look.  Heck I'm even downloading the Investor's Dream Demo so that I
can see how they are used.

I've read, in this group,  opinions of Bill Williams that vary from genius
to fruitcake.  That being said, I quickly coded this simple ,but promising,
system using only a few of the indicators posted.

Enter Long:

Cross(C,Fml("chaos green bl")) AND Fml("chaos green bl") > Fml("chaos blue
bl")

Close Long:

Cross(Fml("chaos green bl"),C) AND Fml("chaos blue bl") > Fml("chaos green
bl")

I tested this on several different stocks and it shows potential.  I really
haven't spent too much time on it yet so I'm not yet sure of the
significance of the other indicators.  The above was just what I could throw
together based upon what my eyes on the chart with the indicators showed me.

Anyone want to work on this one?

Good trading
Jeff