Re: Version 7 upgrade

Same problems here Glen.  It crashes
during installation, it adds characters, i.e., turns my variable
BarsBetweenPeaks into BarrrrrsBetweenPeaks, and at some
point it trys to reformat my indicator files and turns them into complete
gibberish.  The only way I could get 7.0 to install is
delete all of my formula files from hard drive, however if I remember correctly,
it had a mini crash right at the end.  Then I tried again to get it to convert
my files to 7.0, but ran into same
problems.  Many hours later I'm back to using 6.52.  Gonna Feng Shui during
lunch.  Gonna call Equis this afternoon.   May try installing on another box and
see what happens.

Regards,
Ken

--