Re: Volume accumulation percent indicator

Have been told on another list that VAP, or VA%, is simply Chaikin's
Money Flow * 100.  That would explain Vomund's remark that they are the
"same indicator, just [plotted differently".  The name may be something
peculiar to AIQ since I could find no other reference to it.

HHP