RE: Off site backup

Hi John

I used to live just South of Miami (63rd and SW 102nd Street) just 40 blocks
from where the eye of that last big one went through.  I'm not sorry we
missed that one at all.

My cousin was sort of hoping for a big swell to sink his boat in Ft.
Lauderdale.  Now it looks like he's going to have to find a real buyer. :)

I used to race down in the keys.  Forget what it was called, but it was a
time trial and lots of fun.

My old neighbor, Boog Powell, lives in or near Key West.  He has a fishing
camp, or something.  He was the first baseman for the Baltimore Orioles, if
I remember correctly.

Good luck,

Guy