From: Michael Robb <mrobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, September 09, 1999 8:11 AM
Subject: Multiple PCs on one ISP line

Lionel...........and others:

Was it you who spoke, some months ago, about connecting multiple PCs on one
ISP (or ISDN)  line with a purely software solution?

Did it have something to do with Windows 98 Second Edition?

I want to run 2 PCs w/ W98 in one room, and 1 PC w/W95 in another room on
one ISDN line.

Is there a sw solution to this, via the phone line? Or must I cable them all
together.

What is a good solution to this excercise?