Re:

Kishore Rochey wrote:

> Anyone trading the DE MARK Sequential Methodology with Metastock
> Software.  I would like to contact you.
>
> Kish

I'm not trading it but I did code my interpretation of it in MS language
several months ago.  As far as I can tell my work is correct.  BTW, it's
impractical if not impossible to program in all of the options/filters
he mentions in his most recent book.  I wasn't exactly "wowed" by the
signals, but then I only did a quick check of several markets, and I
used back adjusted continuous data, which, in my experience, isn't
*always* indicative of how an indicator or method will perform on
individual contracts during the same time period.  At some point in the
not to distant future I will likely give it a more in-depth look.
Generally I don't  mind sharing my work but unfortunately he trademarks
his stuff, and posting it would apparently enter into at least a gray
area of the law.  And I don't need the aggravation.  Besides, I would
want to check it out a bit more.  So I guess the good news in all of
this is that it can be coded if you are so inclined.  It helps to have a
very large bottle of aspirin nearby.  You can e-mail me if you have
questions.

Regards,
Ken
--