Re: Reuter Trend Datalink problems

> Justin/All...
>
> What is the procedure to quit Reuters? Must it only be done at the end
> of the month? I'm considering ProfitDirect, does anyone use that
> service?

A called 1-800-521-2471 this morning, and simply requested cancellation. The
representative on the other end was pleasant and cordial and informed me
that as of midnight tonight, my service will be cancelled. The procedure
took about 45 seconds. I believe you may cancel at any time of the month,
but you still pay for the full month (I may be wrong about this; call and
ask).

I signed up for ProphetDirect a couple of months ago and did a spot check of
random commodities...not one of them had the correct volume figures, and I
cancelled the service the same day. Again, Pinnacle is known to have the
cleanest futures data, and I have heard the same about CQG, though the
latter is pricey.