Re: Reuter Trend Datalink problems

At 09:31 PM 4/29/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Winthorpe wrote:
>
>> Today is 4/29/99 and this is the "second" day in a row that I have been
>unable
>> to download quotes here in San Francisco. I keep getting ID 800 timeout
>Tomorrow is 4/30/99 and my very last day ever of having to put up with
>Reuters...THE worst data service around. I am swtiching to Pinnacle Data for

Did all of you get today's pitch from Equis Sales? -- I quote from their
email:

"The time has never been better to subscribe to Reuters DataLink. With
subscriptions starting at only $22.46 per month, Reuters quality data
has never been more accessible.  ..."

Great timing there, folks!

Chuck Engstrom!