WIN98 from WIN95 with VER6.5

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content="text/html; charset=x-user-defined" http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Arial size=2>My new computer is running WIN98. I
have been using Metastock 6.5 on my old computer with WIN95.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Arial size=2>What will I have to do to run
Metastock 6.5 in WIN98?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Mar 11 10:54:57 1999