Registration Info

Hi,

I have the installed the latest patch with the build date Feb 5th.

Can anyone tell me why the registration information (Help About and on
Splash Screen) is missing from Metastock (actually the information is in
symbol/international characters),  whilst the downloader is blank.  I have
checked the registration database with regedit and find the correct UserName
there.

I have uninstalled Metastock, rinstalled from the CD, and then patched
again.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew J. Kornberg