DL converting ASCI files

>Here is a new dlwin.exe file that should correct the problems you are
>having.  Simply replace your current file with this one and then use the
>program normally.  Please contact us again if you have any more
>questions.
>
>Equis Support
>Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.
>Msw652a.exe
>
>This patch also corrects a problem in The DownLoader for Windows 95 & NT
>"Traverse Destination Folders" during conversions as well as the conversion
>of intra-day data files. (dated 2/26/99, 832 kb)

Is the DL problem of slow conversion speed with large text files also been solved?

Though, my DL-program's About mentions 02/23/1999 for the build date, large
text files(500+) still take ages to get converted. At the moment, I do not have to
do this daily, only weekly, but sometime this year I might get forced to do so
(again) tho, when my dataprovider switches over to sending "ASCI quotes per
email" (instead of me collecting them from their server or BBS).

The listers that received the special large text-file update, can they fill us in on this too?
Has the update helped you all in terms of speed? Have you applied the latest Patch(es)
and notice for the best any difference when Converting in the DL, now after applying
the Patch, as in general conversion speed between the special update and the Patch?

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx