Re: metastock & multiple monitors

I   tried  2 monitors  on a  AMDk6-2 300 with  100meghz bus & PC100 memory..
a  fairly fast machine.. and when i tried  live data feed,  the system slowed
way
down, particularly on the 2nd screen.. i literally could not get the cursor to
move much
of time, even after much fine tuning.   This was not with Metastock but with a
live
charting data service.   Seems the   mapping of charts to the other screen
just
bogged it down too much.
  I am going to try a  384bytes/sec data feed to see if that helps.   I need
this to work
correctly and fast... using  maybe Tradestation  at same time.   I suppose i
need
a  new  600meghz Pentium III ?   Anyone have any good ideas for  power
computing..
like   upclocking chips,  or  networking , or  dual Pentium on NT5.0 , etc ?
 When are the new  200 and 400meghz motherboards
coming out ?  I heard maybe summer.