RE: MetaStock System Testing capabilities

It would be nice if you could reduce the disk access of the system tester.
As many users probably have their PCs loaded with RAM there is probably
little need to access the disk until the end of each system test. I think
linking disk access to available RAM would dramatically increase the speed
of system tests.

Regards,
Yngvi