Re: MetaStock System Testing capabilities

Among the many things I'd love to see in a future MetaStock, the following
are the "big ones":

1.  The ability to incorporate many price series, e.g. TBonds, the CRB
index, the gold price, etc., etc. into a single system that would give
signals on, say, the S&P.

2.  a full-fledged programming language, similar in power to Omerga's
EasyLanguage, but easier to use.  The goal should be that with the Eqis
langauge, YOU CAN PROGRAM ANYTHING into a system THAT YOU CAN DREAM UP.

3.  Tthe ability to have more than one entry in a system and to reference
specific entries in formulas, e.g., "if condition Sell1 is met, then close
the last entry entered by ruleBuy1; if condition Sell2 is met, then close
the last entry entered by rule Buy2."  Thus, one could write systems that,
for example, incorporate an oscillator and a moving average crossover.

Finally, just do everything the competititon does, and more.  You'd blow 'em
out of the water!

Fred Bender