Downloader 6.52 conversion MetaStock from Text (CSV) - FEATURE or bug?

  • To: "Metastock list" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Downloader 6.52 conversion MetaStock from Text (CSV) - FEATURE or bug?
  • From: "Yngvi Hardarson" <hardy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:28:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi All

I'm having a problem after updating to Downloader 6.52 with files created by
conversion from text (csv). It appears that MetaStock for Windows v/ 6.5
does not recognize the format anymore. Is this a well known and documented
FEATURE or a bug?

Just as well that I have a perfect daily Backup set of all my Data but as it
is it looks like I need to re-install the old Downloader for Windows v/6.5.

Yngvi