Re: Signal Online data

animal wrote:

> Called them today about their site problems.  Both their server and their
> support are processing a major brain fart with no relief in site.
> Maybe their focused on buying someone else in hopes they would be able to
> fix their problems.
>
> Support was unable to provide anything but dead phone air.  The threads on
> Primate are perfect timing.

Thanks for posting that.  I keep getting unsubcribed from RT so I
haven't received any emails for approx a week.  I had a problem
Monday, but not Tues.  On Monday I got the message: "Client server can't
connect to Data server"  or something similar.  It was a 30 - 35 minutes
before I could
get data again.  Signal support said they "had a brief server outage that
lasted a
few minutes with residual effects that lasted a few minutes past that."   A
FEW minutes?   Give me a break.

Ken
--
mailto:divenfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx