RE: MS 6.5 - forget about it..

Barry, I am given to hyperbole.  It just continues to irk me to no end that
Equis is so smug, supercilious, and sanctimonious about not reading other
people's data.  The Worden Bros fiasco is a perfect illustration of the
point.  Once Market Analyst reads QP data directly, I am going to free up
some disk space on my computer by "Recycle"ing  Metastock and the clunky
Downloader.

Al Stephens
astephen@xxxxxxxx