Re: Parabolic SAR

Essan,
With SAR explorations you need to specify a load date more than the
minimum that the explorer automatically selects in a filter; it defaults
to only 6 days.   The same goes for many other cumulative indicators
that don't cause the periods to adjust to a valid minimum number. 250 or
1300 will normally produce results and greater accuracy.

This crossover scan works for me, but making these changes should also
produce SAR values in a column output.

Cross(C,SAR(.02,.2)) OR Cross(SAR(.02,.2),C)

Let us know what Equis suggests to you tomorrow.

Craig