Printing System Tests to a File?

I am trying to print the results of Metastock (v 6.5) System Tests to a file
that can be read by a Lotus 97 123 spreadsheet program.  I can save
information to a file using the dialog boxes given by Metastock, however, when
I retrieve it using Lotus, all I get is gibberish and lots of it.  I have an
Epson Stylus Color 500 printer and that is my default printer according to the
dialog box.  Has anyone else run into this kind of problem and, more
importantly, have they figured out how to get around it?

Thanks,

Dan
Pocatello, ID USA