Re: good computers

Tom Strickland wrote:

> I too am happy with my Dell. The only problem I have with MetaStock V. 6.5
> is that it is not completely compatible with Windows 98. That's not a Dell
> problem, it's an Equis problem.
>
> Tom

Tom,

Thanks for the comment on Dell.
Can you elaborate a little on the compatibility issue?   I do remember that
there were some complaints, but the only one that sticks in my head had
something to do with chart tips.  I know that the chart tips work perfectly in
MSPro 6.52 / Win95.   What are the top couple things that absolutely bug you?

There is supposed to be a patch to upgrade  6.5 to  6.52 that's supposed to
fix the Win98 related problems.  I'm guessing that it hasn't come out yet.  I
wonder if the compatibility problems currently apply to MSPro 6.52.

Thanks,
Ken
mailto:divenfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx