Elliot Wave Fw: TWO FREE NEWSLETTERS

From: <woodsonwavereport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
Sent: vrijdag 4 december 1998 6:38
Subject: TWO FREE NEWSLETTERS

WOODSON WAVE REPORT
SPECIAL INTERIM REPORT
UPDATE DECEMBER 1, 1998
http://www.galaxymall.com/finance/stockmarket

TWO ISSUES FREE!
SPECIAL OFFER-
Order a yearly subscription to The Woodson Wave Report and receive your
first two issues, FREE! Order now and download the December issue, FREE.
We will email the January issue to you also FREE. Your yearly
subscription will start with the February, 1999 issue. With your annual
paid subscription you receive all the special interim reports, plus 12
monthly issues. This is a limited time offer. Thank you for ordering The
Woodson Wave Report.

BEARISH WAVE COUNT CONFIRMED

With today's break below 8990 in the Dow, we have a completed pattern
from the October 8 low to the November 24 high. The rise is a 7 wave
structure, making it a counter trend corrective move. The bearish wave
count is now confirmed. The market is moving downward in 5 wave impulse
patterns. The bearish potential from these levels is significant. Much
lower prices are straight ahead.

The bond market has moved up nicely in conjunction with our analysis in
the November newsletter. We discuss the wave patterns, price and time
projections in the Dow, as well as the bond and gold markets in the
December issue, available now.  Order online and download from our web
site at:
http://www.galaxymall.com/finance/stockmarket

Thank you for subscribing to The Woodson Wave Report.
Dale Woodson, editor.

Disclaimer: The Woodson Wave Report combines Elliott Wave analysis and
Fibonacci ratios to identify turning point targets in the Dow, bond, and
gold markets with respect to both price and time. This report is issued
monthly and as targets are achieved. The information contained in the
report is prepared solely for informational purposes and should not be
taken as an offer to buy or sell any investment vehicle. Past
performance is no guarantee of future results.