Data Vendors

Hi:

	I need to switch data vendors.  I am currently using Dow Jones, but am
leaning towards using Rueter's.  I have seen a few negative posts about
Rueter's, but I am wondering if most of you are satisfied with them.  Any
comments?  Also, is there anyone using Metastock in the Colorado Springs area?

	You may e-mail directly if you like.  Thanks in advance.

         /\                       David W. Riese
      /\/  \/\                      dwr@xxxxxxx
     /  \   \ \                Colorado Springs, CO