Re: Elliotscope:LAST UPDATE

Rajesh

Well I just had to throw in my two cents worth so here goes. I don't use
Elliot Wave analysis. I don't understand it and I think it's too vague
to be of any use to me. Probably I'm just too slow to find it useful.
When your messages come in I just hit the delete button without ever
reading them.

But.... a lot of people have been involved in this discussion. Many have
found it useful. Many seem to be making strides in TA because of these
discussions. For that reason I implore you to continue them. Just
because I'm too dumb to understand them, or someone else is doesn't mean
everyone is. By passing on the correspondence you receive you have done
a great service to our group and have been an inspiration to many. To
discontinue now would be disappointment to many in our group as you can
see from the e-mails on the list.

So for my two cents worth I hope you keep up the posts. Maybe someday
I'll even venture into them myself.

John Manasco