Re: Elliotscope:LAST UPDATE

<x-html><HTML>
Rajesh,

<P>Rajesh wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>3rd Dec 1998

<P>EW posts will be discontinued henceforth, until further notice, perhaps
<BR>this is the wrong forum........ Anyway Best of luck to all of you and
<BR>hope you make tons of greenbacks :</BLOCKQUOTE>
I would like to thank you and your&nbsp; mentor for posting the EW analysis.
I kept quiet, because I understand that 'thank you' posts are not wanted
to reduce the # of posts. I'm trying hard to understand the EWs. The book
of Frost and Prechter was quite interesting. Recently I ordered a trial
version of Elwave. It comes with a classic and a modern method. Looks like
that the modern method seems to be the bullish version ;-)

<P>The first thing I had to learn was that the EWaves have a lot of variants
and it needs very much experience to recognize and evaluate their alternative
readings. With Elwave you can click through all these alternatives easily
giving you a probability for each alternative. But all this can't replace
experience.

<P><B>My compliments to your mentor.</B> Every day I was waiting for the
I think you haven't mentioned it again. If you and your mentor switch to
another forum PLEASE LET ME (US) KNOW!!

<P>Regards
<BR>Thomas</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Dec 03 13:28:24 1998