RE: QP2 / metastock calculation equal

>From MetaStock help: "The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator
(MACD) is calculated by subtracting the value of a 0.075 (26-period)
exponential moving average from a 0.15 (12-period) exponential moving
average.  A 9-period dotted exponential moving average (the "signal line")
is automatically displayed on top of the MACD indicator line."

Perhaps they are using the 0.075 and 0.15 directly instead of the number of
days. Using the days, I believe you get .07407 and .15385 factors.

Mike