RE: QP2 / metastock calculation differences

Hi,

A simple question for everyone on the list.  I have read the manual but
before I go ahead and screw up my data I just want to check with people if
they have had the same problem, and whether there are workarounds.

My previous daily data was volume divide by 100.  My new provider now
supplies the volume traded.

What should I do with the downloads in the downloader?

Thanks

Andrew J. Kornberg