Re: Off topic - how to use mail program

John,

To the best of my knowledge you cannot change the subject line in a message
you have received and then file it elsewhere. At least this seems to be true
in communicator 4.5.

A work around is to forward the message to yourself using your desired
subject line.

I keep my address in the address book with the nickname (alias) me.

--

Best
Barry