RE: Off topic: Canute

My dear fellow friend investor,

It can be either an insult or a compliment. You will say WHY? Well,
according to the Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridge Dictionary the definition
is as follow:

Canute: Danish King of England 1017-35, of Danemark 1018-35,and of Norway
1028-35.

Now if you give the sentence, I could tell you the exact meaning of it. You
are either the king of the nyse, or you take yourself too high and
therefore, you think that you are the king.

I hope that you understand what I am trying to explain. If you want more
explanations you can send me an email at maxpaul@xxxxxxxxx  . I wish that we
can keep in touch.

I have appreciate the very precis email that you have sent this morning.
Good Job!!!!

See you,

Jean-paul.