Explorations for Mutual Funds

I've noticed that a few participants on this list (Bill Saxon, Chris
Baude) use Metastock to trade mutual funds. Have either of you (or any
others) set up Metastock explorations that you find useful for fund
selection?

I finally purchased Metastock after having used Window on Wall Street
for a couple of years. With WOW I mainly used basic price pattern
analysis with a few standard indicators to make my selections. With the
capabilities of Metastock, I plan to start tracking more funds and would
like to incorporate more mechanical means of screening
for potential buy candidates.

Any suggestions?