Re: Clutter. Newbie Stuff

Bill,

I agree completely. There have been many times when I could have
helped someone in a way which would not have benefited the list as a
whole. Because it was not <click> easy, I usually take the easy route
and just not post to anyone. Yes I know how to do it in communicator
4.5.
I don't feel that easy options for communication should be restricted
just to keep newbies from shooting themselves in the foot.

--

Best
Barry