Re: Fw: unsubscribe

Dr. Roffey, Once they have you, they NEVER let you go.  MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Daniel.   C. Roffey wrote:   -----Original Message----- From: C. Roffey To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: 20 11, 1998 8:17 AM Subject: unsubscribeDan Martinez instructions DO NOT work. The majordomo address does not accept unsubscribe!!! unsubscribe, remove, reject, eject, separate,replace, eliminate, exclude, extract, dismiss, throw off, dislodge, boot out, but just get me off this list.I am sick of the clutter. I concur with the frustrations of Sara Garafalo.Dr Clive Roffey