Re: Windows on wallstreet internet trader

Lian, WOW's IT is a realtime program and I have not tried it.  However, last year I did try WOW Pro v5 and it was (in my opinion) pretty bad.  These are things I can remember (so there may be more LOL): It had screen redraw problems.  If you used their crosshairs option on the chart and moved the X axis (time) on the chart from side to side, it would leave lines on the screen. Their System Tester calculated the broker charge incorrectly.  To be fair, they claim it's correct.  However, if you calculated the number of trades made times 2 times broker commission and took away one broker commission away if you were left with an open position at the end of the test, their total was wrong. After looking at their McClellan Oscillator for the NYSE, I realized it was incorrect.  I had a hard time convincing them it was wrong.  After calling their tech support and finally faxing them a spreadsheet, they told me they had entered the formula backwards.  The 19EMA and 39EMA had been switched.  Out of their thousands of customers, I had been the ONLY ONE who told them it was incorrect! If you do buy WOW's IT, I suggest you quickly look over all their functions, manually calculate and verify the results of its system tester, and decide if you want to keep their product before their trial period is over.  WOW Pro v5 only has a 30 day guarantee.  I had gone 20 days over and it was difficult to get my money back.  If you already own MetaStock v6.5 EOD, I think it would be better if you simply upgraded to the realtime version.  (In my opinion) WOW's products cannot compare to Equis's products in terms of quality. The only thing I ask is for Equis to improve their System Tester so that the stops use intrabar values.  The system tester is the central algorithm upon which all of the other modules are based.  Stops, because of their nature, are instantaneous.  This is why you cannot base stops on closing values. Daniel.     Lian PL wrote: Has anyone any experinence in the above softwatre?would like to hear comments on how it compare to Metastock ver 6.5