Re: Clutter on the list

THIS NOTE FOR STEVE KARNISH ONLY
PLEASE DELETE IMMEDIATELY
(explanation for sending to RT list given below)

Steve you're right. Also on further investigation I
find that hitting the Reply to Author pulls up the
metastock @ ms...com which is the list server.
But your note does not bear your origination
e-mail address so even if I wanted to reply to
just you, I can't.
But your note also prompted me to find out
that hitting Reply to All doubles the listserver
address, and now I understand why some notes
arrive in duplicate, or in the case of CMA
(author hidden) quadruplicate.
Thanks again for clueing me in.
Sorry for bending the eyes of the RT list but
there was no other way to reply to just you.
Stan