Re: futures historcial data

<x-html><HTML>
Correction:&nbsp; the email address should read:&nbsp; marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxx&nbsp;
Sorry.
<BR>FB

<P>Fred Bender wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;Yes,

<P>Try "Unfair Advantage," by CSI Data.&nbsp; You can bring up the individual
contracts or connect them in a large number of ways.&nbsp; The data is
supposedly exceedingly clean.&nbsp; All the US futures markets cost about
$25 monthly, prepaid annually.

<P>The email&nbsp; address I have is:

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx

<P>I imagine there is a website, also.

<P>N.b.&nbsp; I purchase their data; otherwise, I have no connection with
CSI.
<BR>Fred Bender
<BR>Walter Lake wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi Lars

<P>This site appears to be stocks and funds etc.

<P>Does anyone know of a historical futures contract site, NOT CONTINUOUS
but
<BR>individual contracts

<P>In Metastock or CSV format.

<P>Thanks
<BR>Walter

<P>Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:38:41 +0100
<BR>From: Lars Andersson &lt;Lars.Andersson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>Subject: Re: Yahoo historical quotes

<P>Bijan.

<P>Here is the site
<BR>http://chart.yahoo.com/t?a=01&amp;b=01&amp;c=28&amp;d=12&amp;e=31&amp;f=98&amp;g=d&amp;s=cat&amp;y=0&amp;z=ba

<P>Lars</BLOCKQUOTE>