Re: system testing

Allan Havemose wrote:

> You can only reference ONE external data series, using the P variable. This
> pretty much makes MS useless for any system that uses intermarket analysis.

I couldn't agree more.  This is the main reason I continue to use SuperCharts
alongside MetaStock.  I hope Equis Support is listening and can improve their
software in future upgrades by adding the capacity to create multi-data systems,
i.e., those that reference   more than two data-series in their formulas.

Fred Bender