Re: NWAC, KEA, AMAT

"Well for one you should never cover a short on a run up."

Gee, Harley, I got really "screwed" in corn today.  I shorted a couple of
weeks ago and have had a little profit in it until yesterday.  The USDA
released a really bearish report yesterday and the market started on the
downside after the opening.  I had a few contracts and my "closest friends"
had some also.  We were all going to get rich on this one.   I had about an
eight cent profit for a while yesterday.  Finally, today, I got stopped out
two cents above my entry point (above the fib retacement and downtrending
line) and ten cents above yesterdays low.  I need for you to explain a
better way to protect myself from the conspirators at Cargill (those
bastards bought out Continental yesterday and I'm sure they decided to
specifically go after my corn stops).   In the future, should I let my
losses run in a short position?  I was in a similar position a couple of
weeks ago when I was short the yen.  I was in a "short" position and I kept
moving the stop down and the market started to "run" up and I got stopped
out with a $1,200 profit.  Maybe I should of stuck around.  Remember you
say:

"Well for one you should never cover a short on a run up."

If I would of taken your advice, I would of only been out of pocket an
$13,000 a contract.  But hey, the yen's  coming back down and who
knows...one day it might even come back down to the level I got stopped out
at.

Harley, you seemed mystified why Rick would take a shot at your postings.
I can't speak for Rick, but I think a lot of what you say is very
dangerous.

Steve Karnish
CCT/CTA