NWAC, KEA, AMAT

In reference to Rick's comments. The house and cars are paid for and our
household expenses are around $15,000 per year. This is all the expenses
- food, insurance, utilities, etc. So we have a very low maintenance
life style.

As far as making comments about being an at home dad is just that. That
is the environment I am in. So there are priorities above trading. I
have a different priority than most men with respect to raising a child.
Farming a kid out to daycare is a poor excuse of a parent and shows lack
of financial planning by both parents, if both have to work. And mixed
up priorities if you choose to send them to daycare when a person
doesn't need to. I have this opinion, because I can. If thing were
different my opinion would be different. Enough of that.
As far as my wife knowing what I am doing. Well she knows at tax time.
She isn't interested. And since she isn't interested, I am not going
waste my time to explain everything I do to her.

Money. I will have to say that if I lose money on these trades it isn't
the end of the world. It is just money. I don't like to lose money, no
one does. As long as I am gaining experience and not losing my shorts.
Actually this has been a very good experience because it forces me to
take a better perspective on the money I bring in from the stock market.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything else Rick had said. Oh
yes, Al T. mentioned several weeks ago that I was trading my beliefs and
not my system. Hit the nail on the head of what I did wrong. Al has been
very helpful by sharing his experience. I have learned a great deal from
him. Rick, I believe you have good intentions but the tone of your first
e-mail was a little too much. And missed the mark on many of the points
you raised. Like complaining about me wanting to short more NWAC at $27.
Well it is 23 1/2 now. And telling me to cut my loses at the end of a
run up is not good advice. Also you complained about not giving a plan.
Well my plans usually evolve as they go along. I like to think on my
feet. It is how I learn best when I make mistakes. And because I didn't
post a plan doesn't mean I don't have a plan. In jest I might add my
plan might mean going to the drive up window.

Well once I get the computer back up and running I'll see if there are
any other comments I need to make.

Harley