RE: EOD Futures provider

Chuck

I think I did look at their site but skipped it trying to locate an Internet
vendor.  I wonder if the CompuServe data is available through the Net
without having to join CompuServe?

I'll check it out.

OK.  It appears that I'll be able to get by with the Basic service.  How is
their service in terms of dialing in?  Have you had any problems in that
regard?

Thanks

Guy