Re: NWAC, KEA and AMAT

I for one did not read Rick's comments as a "flame".  To me they were a
well intentioned if somewhat harsh kick in the pants that were right on
the money.  Sometimes a slap in the face is exactly what is needed to
wake you up to the error of your ways.

It did take guts for Harley to bare his soul publicly and I applaud him
for that.  Hopefully he will hear Rick's message and take the advice
that I think was intended.

Ron