RE: NWAC, KEA and AMAT

I don't think the issue is whether anyone of us is or is not willing to
disclose both our winning and losing trades on this post.

I think the issue here are:

1) What is your overall mid to long term market outlook ? Whatever that
means to you.
2) Are you trading with or against that mid or long term trend ?
3) If you are trading with the trend, what is your exit strategy for taking
profits ? (i.e. mental or real stops, using options, etc...)
4) If you are trading AGAINST the trend, what is your exit strategy for
limiting losses ? (i.e. at what point do you swallow your pride,
    take the loss and go to the next trade ?) Going bankrupt or meeting
margin calls to prove a point is foolish at best.

Rick's comments maybe a bit harsh but that's the way the market works. It
rewards the winners and punishes the losers.

Thanks,
Marshall M. Liu
Sr. Systems Analyst
(818) 549-6269