Elliott Wave - Fw: Free Special Report

FWIW

>Subject: FREE SPECIAL REPORT
>

>WOODSON WAVE REPORT
>SPECIAL REPORT
>NOVEMBER 3, 1998
>http://www.galaxymall.com/finance/stockmarket
>
>TURNING POINT DATES FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS!
>The November issue of Woodson Wave Report identifies the low target dates in the Dow for the next six months. The
January, 1998 issue of Woodson Wave Report correctly called the top in the major averages achieved in early April, 1998:

>"7/16/96 low + 34 weeks =  week of 3/11/97 (top achieved, reversed)
>7/16/96 low + 55 weeks =  week of 8/5/97 (top achieved, reversed)
>7/16/96 low + 89 weeks =  week of 3/31/98 (next top??)"
>
>Now, Woodson Wave Report uses similar fibonacci ratios to identify the bottom dates in the market through next spring.
In the near term, you will receive the price targets for the rise in the stock market from the early October lows. We
expect the Dow to reverse lower from those levels.

>Also, we have a trend change in 30 year U.S. bonds. We are expecting a big move in the bond market soon. Know the price
and time targets for the Dow, bond and gold markets with The Woodson Wave Report.

>Order online and download the report immediately after your credit is approved!
>http://www.galaxymall.com/finance/stockmarket
>
>Thank you for your interest in The Woodson Wave Report.
>Dale Woodson, editor
>
>Disclaimer: The Woodson Wave Report combines Elliott Wave analysis and Fiboancci ratios to identify turning point
targets in the Dow, bond, and gold markets with respect to both price and time. This report is issued monthly and as
targets are achieved. The information contained in the report is prepared solely for informational purposes and should
not be taken as an offer to buy or sell any investment vehicle. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.