Re: Europeen Currencies

Good evening,

 I  know no Metastock statement to realize the modifications of the stock
database. The only way to modify the Metastock database I know is to use the
downloader. However, the downloader only offers a manual adjust of the
database. Therefore, I think a good idea will be that Equis directly
implement an Euro conversion function in the downloader.

If you use macro program or a program to do that, you have to run them
outside the downloader. You have to export the database, run the macro
program and import the database with the downloader. It seems me a little
complicated to implement.

If you have a more precise idea to solve the question, I am very interested
because I prefer to end 1998 with more pleasant and funny things.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Robert Vialet.

Leo: