Re: Random Number Generation

Lionel and Gail Issen writes:

> Random number generators develop a set of psuedo random numbers, that
> is, a subset of the universe of random numbers.

"pseudo random" doen't imply a subset of a given population of numbers.
Many RNG's exhaust their complete universe.

There are a lot of RNG _algorithms_ which pass any number of
"randomness" tests and would be sufficiently random for random entry
technique testing.

Unfortunately, most of these use bit-manipulation operations, modulus
and overflow, and other things that are, to my knowledge, not available
in Metastock.

--
We have met the enemy and they are us and you are me and we are all
together --Walt Kelly, Lennon, and the Beatles